Action,

My Boss My Hero

14.11.00 Muhammad IQbaL 0 Comments


Stasiun televisi Nippon TelevisionSiaran sejak 8 Juli 2006 16 September 2006

Sinopsis

My Boss My Hero (マイ☆ボス マイ☆ヒーロー Mai Bosu Mai Hirō?) adalah serial drama televisi produksi Nippon Television, Jepang dengan bintang utama Tomoya Nagase (Tokio), Yui Aragaki dan Yuya Tegoshi. Di Jepang, drama televisi ini ditayangkan dari 8 Juli hingga 16 September 2006, dan menempati jam tayang emas setiap Sabtu pukul 21:00 JST. Sejumlah 10 episode diproduksi untuk seri televisi ini. Lagu tema serial TV ini adalah Sorafune milik Tokio. My Boss My Hero (マイ★ボス マイ★ヒーロー Mai Bosu Mai Hīrō?) is a Japanese television drama broadcast by Nippon Television (NTV). It is a remake of the South Korean movie of My Boss, My Teacher, It aired in Japan during the summer of 2006.

Synopsis

The show is about Makio Sakaki (榊 真喜男?), also known as "Tornado", a 27-year-old yakuza gangster, who wants to succeed his father as the head of the gang. However, Makio is not very bright, so his father decides to send him back to high school and makes a deal with him: if he can graduate he can become the new leader of the gang. If Makio doesn't graduate, the position of boss will be given to his younger brother, Mikio. And that is how the hero goes back to school, hiding his identity and age.

Daftar episode





















DOWNLOAD  |  DOWNLOAD MIRROR

0 comments: